Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Short Summary.....maybe

Ahhh....so it's been a while since I last updated....Do people actually write one of these every day? Just wondering....Well....My dog died last Thursday...that would be a week ago. I cried my heart out. Ummm, last Monday, the 7th, was my birthday. It really was wonderful. That Sunday my mom baked me a cake, and my boyfriend's family came over. They sang me happy birthday, and Andy and Michael (my boyfriend) and I and Chris (Michael's brother) and Sean (my brother) went and played. First we decided to torture ourselves by getting baby oragel (the non-toxic stuff that makes your mouth numb) and eating it. It tastes like...ick! But it was fun 'cause I put some on my lips, and they got numb. The boys ate a lot of it! So the back of their throats were numb including their whole mouths. HA! Well, then, Monday I went to school, and then Michael took me out for birthday dinner at Olive Garden. (I'm sure this is really boring, but ah, well) He bought me a necklace and got me a Winnie the Pooh card. I'm not really into Winnie the Pooh, but he doesn't know that! I'm not going to tell him either! Maybe he'll figure it out. But then again, I'm not too sure about that....heehee. Anyway, he took me to THE chick flick of the month, The Wedding Date. I tried to convice him not to torture himself, but he insisted. The movie was pretty bad. I give it a C-. I didn't care whether the hero and heroine got together at the end. Who cares? Nessuno!! (nobody :) Anyway, the point is, he was really sweet. That night, I suppose, was the night I knew I had a boyfriend (cause he never just came out and asked me! How am I REALLY supposed to know?) because....well, I don't have to tell everything! We just set up some boundaries like every good Christian couple should. Maybe they were a little general, but I figure we'll refine them more as time moves on. Yep. What are you really supposed to write on these things anyway? Philosophy? Poems? Happenings?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home