Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

Thursday, February 24, 2005

like calling my friends....

Would I be a terrible friend if I said I really don't like calling my friends? I like talking to them on the phone but just the fact of calling...now that bugs me! I really wish I was okay with calling people on the phone, but for some odd reason....I have problems! I know nobody reads this but me, but this is kinda fun to do every two weeks (which seems to be how often I put up an entry!) How sad....I suppose I could make this more interesting. Maybe I could do a quote a day thing....or maybe I could review movies...or have an open forum on hard issues, like abortion or George Bush....but then again, nobody would ever write because no one has read this! That's okay. That would be all my own fault because I haven't told anyone that I have my own blog....heehee. So, basically, I'm writing to myself. Instead of looking like I'm insane by talking to myself all the time (which EVERYONE does....so you can't say others are really crazy....) this cam be my substitue. Hmmm....I'm really hungry. I'm debating if I should go to work and get something to eat, or go shopping, be really hungry, and go homw to eat....I need some khaki pants for work because I HATE those ones I have now!! And I just found out managers can wear khaki....oh yeah, oh yeah! (There was a little victory dance going on there) Also, how does one reconcile oneself to having a boyfriend? I just want to know. I've never acutally had bona-fide boyfriend, and now I have one....and I can't believe I've committed myself to someone! I suppose it's kinda fun, but I think too much about him and worry too much about our relationship (like what I do wrong, for example ....doh!). I hate that too!! When I'm with him, I love it. When I'm not with him, I'm worrying about what I said or did while I was with him....arrgghh!! I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home